After a series of successful operational planning meetings in Salmon Arm and Golden we are looking forward to wrapping up this stage of operational planning consultation with a morning session in Revelstoke on October 1st, 2013. Our very first Annual General Meeting will be taking place that afternoon.
We are currently soliciting new members to sit on our Board of Directors. The election of Board members will be taking place in the afternoon at our AGM in Revelstoke.
We are currently looking for members representing:
1) Agricultural interests
2) First Nations and Aboriginal groups
3) Industries with a vested interest in invasive species management
4) Various levels of government
5) Environmental and Conservation groups
6) Interested residents of the Columbia-Shuswap
Board members may be elected for one or two year terms. For more information please contact the CSISS Coordinator, Natalie Stafl at email@example.com
See you there!